The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year Preparation

I have downloaded and printed lots of goodies to prepare for my new year. My next journal will start on January 6, actually I may overlap January 1 - 5 in my January /February journal and Christmas journal. I found some wonderful Internet treasures to inspire me and help me plan.

Ephemera's Vintage Garden has loads of freebies, but beautiful for purchase kits, also! I purchased a planner kit and Christmas kit. Keep in mind the price is Canadian, so it is lower USD.

I also downloaded 2 different planners. First, a freebie from Livia Farkas. There are quite a few very useful pages in this planner! And it's free!  http://urbaneve.co.uk/2016-planner/

The second planner is a purchase but isn't just a pdf. Leonie Dawson (http://www.leoniedawson.com) has created a beautiful set of physical planners. I purchased the pdf planner and was surprised to find that it included videos to help guide my goal planning. I have it in my tablet and my computer and I love it! 

I have a few more cool printables on my Pinterest board called "2016 Planner".

So, as you enter this new year,  my wish for all of us is that we love well, take time to breathe in the beauty of creation, and don't forget to dream! Oh, and be kind to one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment