The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Pockets!

I love pockets. I love pockets in my scrapbooks, in my sewing, in my camper, in my backpack AND in this journal! I made my pocket out of an old Christmas card. I have a photo collage of the pocket I made on today's layout in my advent journal, but if you would like a template, email or message me. I made a template but can't seem to attach a pdf from my tablet. Ugh.

As I continue to explore the topic of peace,  I find myself very angry when listening to news, or reading Facebook posts regarding people of the Muslim faith. If you have no Muslim friends then you really should not be making judgment on people you do not know. Did we, as humanity, learn nothing during the Crusades? {{sigh}} The pockets I place in my journal give me a nice little place to vent or write a prayer or draw ... my journey toward Peace.

Peace be with you and enjoy your pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment