The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Monday, January 4, 2016

January Junk Journal

We are nearing the end of our Advent Journaling. I hope you have enjoyed this journey through Advent. This is my favorite part of Christmas, the 12 days of Christmas.  All is calm, and I love sitting by the tree, listening to Christmas music.

So on this,  the 10th? 11th? Day of Christmas,  I realized that I would soon need another journal! I have loved using this repurposed book and will surely do something like it again, but not yet. 

I have a Pinterest board called "Journals I Love" and on it are several Midori journals. Today I made a Faux-Midori! It was a scrap of leather, scrap paper sewn together, elastic bands... I didn't have to buy anything! I call it Winter Rose. I left it pretty blank (for a junk journal) so I have lots of space to draw as well as write.

Already I am wondering what my next journal will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment