The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 6 - return home

After a great sleep at Buck Creek State Park that was all too short, I drove. As I approached Columbus, I realized that I might be able to connect with Beth, my bonus daughter. I hadn't meet my newest granddaughter, Ramsey! Amazingly, Beth was able to load up the girls and meet me for breakfast!

There was a huge storm following me all day and at the end of my drive it went south so I went southeast. At that point, the sun was in the west and there were storm cells everywhere. The rainbows produced  were  incredible! I could see the beginning and the end of the rainbows and usually there were at least 2 separate rainbows, often double. Anyway, for the longest time I had a rainbow coming off of my car hood! At that point I wondered if I had perhaps died (seriously!) and I want aware of it.  And if I was dead, was I eternally camping?

Turns out that I'm still alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment