The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Pollyanna Doodle

Seriously? Is this what her name is to be? I don't know yet. But today I adapted the dining canopy I had made several years ago to attach  to her awning.
The campers awning zipper had to be reversed first. I did that earlier in the week. I knew from reading posts that the zippers were often backwards. It wasn't a big deal to rip it out and sew it back in correctly.
Today I put velcro  on 2 sides of the awning and on one side of my canopy.   The canopy can be attached to either side that way.
After messing around with it, the sun was setting and I found a bonus to the velcro! I could add a sunshade to the awning! So... I looked through my fabric - nothing. I needed a lace tablecloth...  or... curtains! I found the valances from when we bought the house.  I pinned  them up as a trial. Yep, I'm going to put velcro on them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment