The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Glamping at home

I will be working on making the camper adorable, but I also have sewing to do for everyone else this weekend. Not to mention wiring the rest of next weekends women's  retreat! Whew! Good thing our  family camp out was canceled, even though we are all sad. I will be camping with some of them in early June. I haven't seen my children or grandchildren since Thanksgiving!

So, it is supposed to rain tomorrow, big test for the camper tent. I sealed some of the seams but not all and I noticed some small holes in the canvas. Oh boy. 

Glampsite table... usually I prefer to use plates like melmac or whatever, not paper. I have this tablecloth that is washable and sheds spills. I use acrylic glasses. I like every meal to feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment