The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Tent Glamping - Vintage

It's extremely cold outside, so I played inside today. I decorated my tent in themes! First up is a Vintage theme. I used a vintage Coleman sleeping bag, Coleman chair, Oil lamp with no oil in it, an old picnic basket...  If it wasn't so cold I would have gone out to get a decorative vintage lantern which would be too adorable! Things I would add: pine cones, plaids, canteen, fishing equipment, boots...

A little  about this tent.  It is my spring and fall tent. An Alps  Mountaineering 4 man tent. It's incredibly light for its size. The design is wonderful. I can stand up in the front, the back is lower. It has a full rain fly which keeps it warmer in the early and late season. I don't use it in the summer but if I did I would take the rain fly off when possible. I bet it would be pretty warm in summer. It has a large back window that fully opens as a back door, if needed. It is incredibly durable, breathes well, and is totally waterproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment