The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#203 Diva Challenge

In the summer of 2011, I took my first (and only) Zentangle class. At the beach shortly thereafter,  I explored beachy tangles in their natural setting.  After working Athitzi by idiloewenherz for awhile,  I was reminded of the mollusks and corals of the sea,  so the edges took that image for me.

This tangle was simple but NOT easy.  The perfectionist had a hard time letting go. The little lines are not even... much of this was my hand, eyes, etc. Some of this had to do with my notebook.

I bought an adorable Global Arts Materials hand book 3.5" X 8". The watercolor paper appears to be good quality. It feels "okay". When you take you pen to it though, it is NOT great. It's okay,  but it sorta 'catches'my pen. It's not a Moleskin.

3 comments: