The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Go green #209

The Diva challenge this week was to use green... I had been doing a couple of "shamrock" tiles the past couple of days to send out for St. Patrick's  Day, which is also my sisters birthday, but I  had not used color. I decided for the challenge to remain true to Zentangle in form, so even though I am clover shaped, there is no up or down or right or wrong...

On the camping realm, it isn't warm enough yet, but I am considering pulling out the old thrift store found tent and making repairs to it. I really want to experiment with paint or stain or stenciling on the tent. It is a big tent and it has a hole or two, so it will either be fun, or a huge frustration! But the weather over the next few days is supposed  to  be  pleasant - yay!

Have a wonderful day! Go green!

9 comments: