The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Diva Challenge #208

Using cubine and poke root. And a little poke leaf. This was a fun and  fast one. Thanks Diva! I used a micron  05 for almost all of this tile.

I'm really getting psyched for CZT#18 now. The practice over the past couple of months has boosted my confidence. I have learned a lot about my self, my surroundings, my limits, ... a lot of surprising insights through the process of this thing called Zentangle. It definitely deserves to have copyright status for the process. I can't wait to start sharing this with others.

22 comments:

  1. I like the depth you have achieved with this and you have used gray to great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite nice, Deb. I like the black you used to make that Poke Root pop. I don't know how people do such straight lines without a ruler though LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I see straight lines when I am working. But sometimes my hands shake... that's when Dancing Diva comes in handy!

      Delete
  3. I really like this composition and how you used only two tangles to make this elegant tile. I'm looking forward to meeting you in April IRL at CZT#18!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one a lot - I haven't tries the poke-weed tangle yet, but it's very effective - I'll have to give it a try!

    Here's mine: https://zentanglezone.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/journal-page-fluffy-clouds-meditation-duo-tangle/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, I love your poke root!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how Bold your tile is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice way to combine these two. Like the Poke Root. Mine gets a little wonky sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Poke Root was supposed to be wonky! Thanks, Donald .

      Delete