The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Not much of a blogger...

It seems that I am not much of a blogger... I honestly haven't had anything to say.  Although I did enjoy many great adventures last year. Last April I visited Sedona with my sister. In June, I  camped with the grands in the Quicksilver 8.0. In August,  I camped Sequoia National Park with my daughter.  I did several campouts in my Quicksilver 5.0.  In November,  I went on a 9 day cruise with a few friends and my mother.

In a couple weeks I'm going to Williamsburg for a scrapbook retreat with some friends. So, the year is starting out well travel-wise! And in March I will be going to Scottsdale, then to California for an Elton John concert!

But  right now, in January, looking at gray days, I dream of camping. I have a technique to put the Quicksilver 8.0 UP by myself but I need a trick to put her down (properly). I'm thinking I should sell the 5.0. But... she is just so fun.

I put a floating floor into the 8.0. It looks great! I'll post photos when I run across them.

So until next time...
Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment