The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Earth Day and I AM A CZT!

I am a CZT now! I feel such elation and also a sense of responsibility to the ceremony we know as Zentangle.

This week's Diva Challenge was an Earth Day (or Amanda Day, see her post) representation. We don't usually do representations in Zentangle but we do make exceptions as needed, because we can! I did this in bed last  night with 4 dogs bumping me, so there are lots of extra wiggles. But here it is anyway.

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I don't see any wiggly lines at all. neat idea using the shapes of the continents with the mesh around them, holding it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dynamic but relaxing tile because everything flows well. Your line work is impeccable! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely Earth Day!! I love the way Florz is like latitude and longitude :) Congrats on being a CZT!!!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/04/my-diva-amanda-day-earth-day-4-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, new CZT Deb!!!! I like your 'doggy' globe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tile and congratulations on being a CZT :)

    ReplyDelete