The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Come Back to the Blog!

I haven't utilized this blog OR my website for Oh, So, Long.  I want to be able to blog from my phone or tablet, but am having a bit o' trouble...  Ah...  sweet Google... I will work it out.  Eventually...

Anyway, I am registered to attend CZT #18 in Providence, RI.  It's kinda' like my birthday present to myself.  I have been asked several times to share/teach Zentangle and I just don't feel right about doing it unless I am certified.  So, I am going to get certified!  I have never felt that the CZT I took a class from really taught the ZEN of tangle and I want to get in touch with that aspect of it, too.

Sooo...  I am going to try to post this and see if I can convince my tablet to work...  and go to bed.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment