The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Traveling Bags

Every woman knows the importance of the 'perfect' purse. In fact, my seven year old grandaughter knows a purse with character when she sees it! As we travel through life we want to 'be prepared' for whatever the day brings and it often hinges on your handbag!

I have been designing the 'perfect for me' traveling bag. Pickpocket unfriendly, cross body, hands free, and easy access to the things I need. It is an odd looking bag maybe, but I adore it.  I have made at least a half dozen at this point (a year or so) and each one is just a little bit different as I tweak the design as I go along.  The interesting thing (to me, at least) is the comments I get from others. You either love it or hate it! People who are function oriented, seem to love it. And those that travel a lot know the benefits of it as soon as they see it. Also, young people who love the 'messenger bag' styling like it a lot.

So, what does your handbag say about you? Here's a fun little quiz.HERE

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment