The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happiest Woman

I heard this story on World News last night (CBS) and had to go to the source as it intrigued me. The woman is my age.  She led a very intentional life.  I have moved through life riding the waves. She spent a good portion of her life financially driven.  I have a limited 'stash' because I am more mission driven.  (Hope I don't regret this one day!) She had ONE planned child.  I had two planned children, 1 surprise, and 2 bonus children (steps).

I think what I saw in this article was her intentional life worked out well, and she uses a positive attitude in all she does.  What I didn't see is what would happen to her in a major crisis.  I saw that she had experienced set backs, but the article failed to say how she managed them. It is easy to be 'happy when you have everything going your way, but true happiness shows its face in the midst of turmoil.

I might be the happiest woman.  I know I am the happiest woman in my home!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment