The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lost and Found

I just finished the book "Lost and Found" by Geneen Roth.  It is an inspiring book about her relationship with Money.  Hmmm...  I just 'accidentally' capitalized the word money, but that says a LOT about the power we give it.

In this exploration, I have been inspired to create a retreat about Connections.  My pastor has been focused on Connections, so this is coming at me from all sides!  In the Connections retreat, we will explore our life connections.  Are your connections a true reflection of who you are, or who you want to be?  Are your connections a true reflection of what your beliefs are?

I have been Zentangling in the evenings, and the physical connecting of the tangles, well...  all I can say is that it is all CONNECTING!  :-)

Stay cool today, it is hot all over the country!
Many blessings,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment