The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Thursday, October 1, 2020

She is HOME!


After nearly four months, my Coachman Clipper Express 9.0td is home! I picked her up at the factory but due to COVID-19, I was unable to tour. I did, however, get to take a look at the 12.0! It seems HUGE compared to the 9.0! But it should since it is 3 feet longer and I'm guessing nearly 2 feet wider. I saw the off road edition, so it was taller, too!

I also heard of some of the improvements in the works. One of which is that the 9.0 will have a 3way refrigerator. The electric dorm style is pretty much a waste of space for people who camp. I'm happy they are moving in this direction. Also, in the larger model they are adding a bathroom option of some sort. It currently has a porta potty under the bed. In fact, Viking and off road Coachmen 9.0s do now, too. It looks like the next generation of 9.0 will be a little taller for more headroom and toilet accommodation. This is terrific but will take the weight up. I am satisfied with mine for solo camping!

So, I have my cabin all packed up and today I will pack the under cabin storage. Next week I will take her out for a couple days locally.

Oh, they sent me home with an Add-A-Room. It doubles my footprint and I will like it for spring and summer. It is, at this point, very frustrating to put up solo. Maybe it will get easier but I won't put it up for short stays!!!

All in all, I'm a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment