The Journey ~

Life is a journey. Not a destination.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Awning for CE9.0td

I saved the old tenting from my Livin Lite Quicksilver 5.0 when I replaced it. Side note: I think of my LL Quicksilver's often.  I did the right thing selling them, as I could no longer lift them reliably,  but they were sooo much better quality than this Coachmen Clipper Express 9.0td. {{sigh}} Anyway, I am designing an awning for the CEtd from the vinyl roof portion of the tenting.  It attaches to the camper with a 5' long zipper. I have old aluminum tent poles that are 6' long/tall.  The awning can come out 5' or 10'. I have Velcro all around the sides to attach curtains,  lights, or other decor.  I kinda like having it 5' up and a 5' wall.  I haven't finalized it  yet.  This is stage one...

No comments:

Post a Comment